Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Sick feeling of fear

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sick feeling of fear

    What? Spidey senses?
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sick feeling of fear

    From Wikipedia
    Spider-Man's "spider-sense" manifests in a tingling feeling at the base of his skull, alerting him to personal danger in proportion to the severity of that danger. It appears to be a simultaneous, seemingly clairvoyant response to a wide variety of phenomena.
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sick feeling of fear

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IBA WILDCAT*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No I really don't think it is nerves.It is like I know something bad is going to happen when I get these feeling.It last like 30 min.It doesn't happen on a weekly basis. </div></div>

    That has happened to me before too. Everything and everyone around me can be fine, there was nothing to cause me to feel that way. I wasn't nervous either over anything.
    But when you get that feeling it scares you. I have had that feeling and it was like a burden feeling. Hope you feel better, call me if you need anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •